Tuesday 19 May 2009

We will rock you - Queen & Ben Elton - Have you seen it? What did you think?

Good evening all, I do hope you are well.

I was lucky enough to see for the first time 'We will rock you' at the Palace Theatre, in Manchester last weekend.
What an entertaining show!
My hat really does go off to the very very talented male lead... who is not even mentioned in the publicity! He was by far the thing that made the show so great. He reminds me of Ben Stiller.
What do you think? He is the one in the centre of the bike. http://www.wewillrockyou.co.uk/tour/

The cast includeed Ex-Coronation Street star Kevin Kennedy, Jonathan Wilkes, X Factor finalist Brenda Edwards, actress Georgina Hagen, most recently seen in ITV's Britannia High, and I'd Do Anything reality show contestant Ashley Russell.
I have to be honest... the story itself was quite thin, but the comedy and the stunning music from Queen, made for a fabulous show.
I would love your opinion on the show..................... What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment